Starmatching™ Compensation Plan
456 The StarMatching™ Compensation Plan is a Dual Linear Compensation Plan that promotes team work and rapid network expansion, based on individual and network organization performance. StarMatching™ offers to the same great opportunity for both experienced and inexperienced network marketers to succeed. There are seven (7) ways to earn income through the StarMatching™ compensation Plan:
- Retail Earnings
- Branch Bonus
- Individual Bonus
- Weak Team Bonus
- Strong Team Bonus
- 100% StarMatching™ Bonus from 1st Generation Strong Team
- 50% StarMatching™ Bonus from 2nd Generation Strong Team
1. RETAIL EARNINGS (20% - 30% profit margin)
Example: An ABO purchases a product from Aim Star Network Co., Ltd at the membership price of 750 THB and retails the product at the regular retail price of 900 THB; the ABO will earn a profit of 150 THB, or 20% profit, for that product.
2. BRANCH BONUS (20% of any sales made under ABO sponsorship, not to exceed 1000 PV)
An ABO sponsors another ABO who has a sale total of 1000 PV. The sponsor will receive a Branch Bonus from the ABO sales which equals 20% x 1000 PV = 200 THB.
3. INDIVIDUAL BONUS (20% of individual sale amounts exceeding 1,000 PV)
Example: An ABOs has an individual sale total of 1500 PV will receive an Individual Bonus which equals 20% x 500 PV = 100 THB
4. WEAK TEAM BONUS (20% of Weak Team PV total, not to exceed the maximum bonus amount according to ABO ranking and qualifications)
Example: An ABO with a Weak Team sale total of 10,000 PV will receive a Weak Team Bonus which equals 20% x 10,000 PV = 2,000 THB.
5. STRONG TEAM BONUS (10% - 13%, depending on ABO ranking and qualifications, not to exceed the maximum bonus amount calculated from the Weak Team Bonus PV amount)
Example: A Supervisor ABO with a Strong Team sale total of 20,000 PV and a WeakTeam sale total of 10,000 PV will receive a Strong Team Bonus equal 10% x 10,000 PV = 1,000 THB. The remaining 10,000 PV from the Strong Team sale total will be forwarded to the next round of bonus calculation for following month.
6. 1ST GENERATION BONUS (100% of Strong Team Bonus from 1st Generation Strong Team under ABO sponsorship)
Example: Ms. Brown sponsors Mr. Connor. If Mr. Connor receives a Strong Team Bonus of 2000 THB, Ms. Brown will also receive a 1st Generation Bonus of 2000 THB from the StarMatching Program.
7. 2ND GENERATION BONUS (50% of Strong Team Bonus from 2nd Generation StrongTeam)
Example: Mr. Adams sponsors Ms. Brown who sponsors Mr. Connor. In other words, Ms. Brown is the 1st Generation Team and Mr. Connor is the 2nd Generation Team for Mr. Adams’ network. If Mr. Connor receives a Strong Team Bonus of 2000 THB, Ms. Brown will receive a 1st Generation Bonus of 2000 THB and Mr. Connor will receive a 2nd Generation Bonus which equals 50% x 2000 TBH = 1000 THB.
Bonus Calculations Terms and Conditions
StrongTeam Bonus calculations will be based on the sales total of the WeakTeam. All remaining PV balance from the StrongTeam will be forwarded to the next round of bonus calculation for following month, not to exceed the PV Ceiling of the ABO business rank.
- ABOs who do not meet and maintain all requirements for a particular ABO business rank, including achieving and maintaining the required individual sales total, will not receive the designated levels of bonus and compensation befitting that rank; or be able to forward the PV balance to the next round of StrongTeam Bonus calculation in the following month.
- The Company defines the PV Ceiling as the maximum amount of PVs used to calculate the StrongTeam Bonus and the Weak Team Bonus. The PV Ceiling is determined by the ABO business rank and is calculated on a monthly basis.
- The percentage earnings for Strong Team Bonus depends on the ABO business rank.
Compensation Calculation and Dispersion
The compensation period is one calendar month, beginning on the first day and ends on the last day of each calendar month. The Company will disperse compensations via a direct money transfer into an ABO’s bank account within the first fifteen (15) days of the following month. If the 15th falls on a non-working day or a public holiday, the Company will disperse the compensation on the closest working day prior to the 15th (for example, if the 15th is a Monday and a public holiday, the Company will disperse compensations on Friday, the 12th).
The Company will deduct any applicable fees or charges associated with the direct money transfer from the total compensation amount. ABOs can check access an electronic copy of the summarized monthly compensation report by logging in to the Aim Star website.
Qualifications for Compensation
ABOs with a Supervisor status or higher are eligible for bonus compensation through the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan. Supervisor status requires a monthly accumulative sale total of 1000 PV or more.
ABOs can advance their business ranking by achieving a higher level of sales total for that month. To maintain an ABO business rank and receive compensations befitting that rank, ABOs must reach the minimum sale total required for that particular business rank. For example, Supervisor ABO must make a minimum of 300 PV in sales total monthly to remain a Supervisor ABO.
For ABOs who advance to Marketing Executive level from a Supervisor in the same month, the Company will calculate all compensations based on the highest rank attained for the calendar month, in this case, at the Marketing Executive level.
ABOs who have not attained a business ranking or are unable to maintain their current business rank, for example Supervisor ABOs who did not have a minimum monthly sales total of 1000 PV by the last day of the calendar month (reconciliation day), will not receive any applicable bonuses or compensation.
Determination of an ABO business rank is based total PV sales total for the calendar month; thus, ABOs who achieves the required minimum PV sales total and has a PV balance from the Strong/Major Team Bonus calculation that does not exceed the PV Ceiling for their rank, can forward the PV balance to the next round of Strong/Major Team Bonus calculation for the following month.
- A Supervisor ABO (who has met the minimum required sales total to maintain the Supervisor business rank and receive compensation through the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan) has a WeakTeam monthly total of 40,000 PV and a Strong Team monthly total of 100,000 PV. The Supervisor ABO can forward a balance of 60,000 PV (100,000 PV – 40,000 PV = 60,000 PV) to the next round of Strong Team Bonus calculation for the following month.
- A Supervisor ABO (who has met the minimum required sales total to maintain the Supervisor business rank and receive compensation through the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan) has a WeakTeam monthly total of 40,000 PV and a Strong Team monthly total of 700,000 PV. The Supervisor ABO can forward a balance of 560,000 PV (the PV Ceiling for a Supervisor ABO is 600,000 PV; therefore 600,000 PV – 40,000 PV = 560,000 PV) to the next round of Strong Team Bonus calculation for the following month.
- A Supervisor ABO (who has met the minimum required sales total to maintain the Supervisor business rank and receive compensation through the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan) has a WeakTeam monthly total of 40,000 PV and a Strong Team monthly total of 700,000 PV. If the ABO achieves the Marketing Executive rank during the month (Marketing Executive PV Ceiling is 750,000 PV), the Marketing Executive ABO can forward a balance of 660,000 PV (700,000 PV – 40,000 PV = 660,000 PV) to the next round of StrongTeam Bonus calculation for the following month.
- In the cases where an ABO has maintained his or her business rank according to the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan requirements (by reaching the minimum monthly sales total), the ABO is eligible to receive all bonuses and compensation befitting his or her rank even if the ABO sponsors another ABO who has not yet attained any business ranking or did not maintain their business ranking (who did not reach the monthly minimum sales total, for example).
- In the cases where an ABO sponsors another ABO whose membership becomes invalid, whether due to membership duplication, a breach in Aim Star rules or regulations, or had their membership revoked by the Company for any reason, the Sponsor ABO is not eligible to receive any bonuses or compensation associated with the invalid ABO code in any manner through the StarMatching™ Compensation Plan.
- In the cases where an ABO sponsors another ABO whose membership has lapsed, expired, or the sponsored ABO has resigned, the Sponsor ABO is eligible to receive bonuses and compensation through the StarMatchingCompensation Plan from the lapsed, expired, or resigned ABO code until such time that the ABO reapplies for a new ABO code (after a 1 year period). Should there be a new ABO code, the Company will consider the previously lapsed, expired, or resigned ABO code to be invalid and the Sponsor ABO will no longer be eligible to receive bonuses or compensation associated with the invalid ABO code.
Mr. Adams sponsors Mr. Davis (ABO code 1234567). Then, Mr. Davis’ membership expires or Mr. Davis resigned from his ABO membership but Mr. Adams successfully maintains his ABO business rank in accordance with all StarMatching™ Compensation Plan requirements. Mr. Adams will continue to receive all bonuses and compensation from Mr. Davis’ membership (ABO code 1234567) as usual.
Later, Mr. Davis reapplies for a new ABO membership (ABO code 6589100) under the sponsorship of Mr. Edgar. Mr. Davis’ old ABO code (1234567) will become immediately invalid and Mr. Adams will no longer receive any bonuses or compensation through StarMatching™ from ABO code 1234567. ABOs should, therefore, take good care of the members in their network to ensure sustained and continual growth of the ABO business network.