Maintaining ABO Status
ABO membership is valid for one year after the date of application.
- Membership renewal fee is 150 THB per year. ABOs can renew their membership thirty (30) days prior to the expiration date. Renewal reminders from the Company will accompany all product purchase receipts for the last thirty (30) days of the membership period until the membership has been renewed. ABOs are responsible for the renewing their own membership.
- ABOs can renew their membership up to last day of the third month after the expiration date.
- Date of expiration is one year after the date of membership application regardless of renewal date.
- During the membership renewal period (90 days after the expiration date), ABOs are not covered under the Life and Accident Insurance policy and is not eligible to file a claim in the cases of death, dismemberment, or disability according to the rules, regulations, and policies of the Company.
- During the membership renewal period (90 days after the expiration date), ABOs can still purchase products, both Regular or BEC orders and are eligible to receive any earned bonuses (if applicable).
Membership renewal example:
Ana applied to become an ABO on 20 May 2014. Ana’s ABO will be valid until 19 May 2015. Ana is able to renew her membership 3 months prior to the expiration date and up to the last day of the third month after the expiration date, starting from 20 February 2015 until 31 August 2015. If Ana renews her ABO membership on 2 June 2015, her membership will be valid until 19 May 2016, one (1) year after her membership application date.
The Company reserves the right to accept or deny any membership application or renewal without prior notice regardless whether the individual is a new applicant or an existing member. The application process is considered to be complete when the application has been entered into our system. The submission of the physical application and all required documents via post by the applicant does not imply the completion of the application process or the approval of the application in any manner.
Resignation from Aim Star Business Ownership
- ABOs can resign from Aim Star Business Ownership at any time by submitting a written request to the Aim Star Headquarters, along with a certified copy of a government-issued identification card.
- ABOs who have resigned from Aim Star Business Ownership can reapply to become an ABO again after a period of one (1) year. The Company reserves the right to determine eligibility of all applications at its sole and exclusive discretion.
- ABO resignation within thirty (30) days of the application date must be submitted along with a certified copy of a government-issued identification card and all application packet material at the time of resignation. The Company will refund the full application amount upon resignation. If there are products that need to be returned, the resigning ABO must return all products according to the Return Policy prior to submitting a resignation to receive a refund. The ABO account will be reconciled according to the amount of products returned, minus a 5% processing fee, and the amount of compensation received through the StarMatching Plan, including those received through the ABO network. The Company will refund any remaining balance to the resigned ABO bank account within thirty (30) days.