Benefits for ABOs
Every application packet contains a complete Aim Star product catalog, an Aim Star Business Manual, a complimentary booklet of receipts (to be issued to your customers for product purchases), a general product order form, a Business Express Channel (BEC) order form, and an application with a designated ABO code.
- Various opportunities to participate in training and educational seminars as organized by the Company and according to ABO eligibility.
- Income and reward earnings from the Aim StarMatchingCompensation Plan.
- Enrollment in Life and Accidental Insurance in the case of death, dismemberment, loss of sight and/or vision, or permanent disability. The total coverage is 100,000 THB. If there are a main applicant and a co-applicant, individual coverage will be 50,000 THB per person. “Permanent Disability” is defined by the Company as the permanent inability to engage in any profession during one’s lifetime. Should a permanent disability occur, please follow these below and submit the required supporting documents:
- Certified copy of the death certificate
- Certified copy of the autopsy report
- Certified copy of the police records for the death and/or accident
- Certified copy of the government-issued identification card, Proof of Domicile Registration of the policy holder, endorsed by the policy beneficiary
- Certified copy of the government-issued identification card, Proof of Domicile Registration of the policy beneficiary. If the policy beneficiary is a minor or not of the age of majority and/or consent, also submit a certified copy of the beneficiary’s birth certificate.
- Written and signed verification from all the heirs of the policy holder, certified copies of government-issued identification cards for every heir, certified copies of the Proof of Domicile Registration for every heir. If an heir is a minor and is not the age of majority and/or consent, also submit a certified copy of the minor’s birth certificate. If an heir is deceased, also submit a certified copy of the heir’s death certificate.
- A picture from the funeral ceremony or memorial service
- Any other applicable documents for consideration and in support of the claim
- In the cases of accidental death and accidental disability claims, all supporting documents must be submitted to the Company within 30 days from the date of death or disability. For all other types of claims, all supporting documents must be submitted within 180 days from the date of the incident. If supporting documents are not submitted within the claim deadlines, claimants must provide proof of inability to file a claim within the deadline and then file the claim as soon as possible thereafter.
- The Company will coordinate with the insurance company during the claim investigation. The claim investigation may take 1-3 months for consideration, depending on the supporting documents submitted. Claimants are able to check the status of their claims with Aim Star Headquarters.
- Upon claim approval and the determination of compensation amount, the insurance company will notify the Company. The Company will notify the claimant(s) and schedule an appointment for claimant(s) to personally receive compensation from the Company.
- Compensation amount is determined by the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
- The Company will determine the change or transfer of a deceased ABO code to the co-applicant or a legal heir (for more details, please refer to the “Transferring the Rights of ABO Ownership” section in the Business Manual).